Veneers – Frisco, TX
An Excellent Way to Dramatically Improve Your Smile
Veneers in Frisco, TX are a versatile option that can address many different cosmetic dental imperfections with one streamlined process. We use high-quality ceramic and porcelain materials that we can customize to match the color, shape, and size of your teeth, or redesign these aspects of your smile altogether. The result is a beautiful, confidence-boosting smile that you can feel proud to let show. One of the best parts of our team’s day is being able to see a patient’s smile after their final veneers have been placed, boosting their self-esteem. Call our office today to schedule a consultation!
Why Choose Plush Dentistry for Veneers?
- Skilled Cosmetic Dentist with Years of Experience
- Comfortable, Spa-Like Dental Office
- Free Virtual Veneers Consultation
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin, durable restorations that are designed to fit over the visible surface of teeth to conceal a wide array of cosmetic flaws, ranging from chips and discoloration to slight misalignment. They’re individually crafted, allowing you to restore the appearance of a single, several, or all of your teeth, depending on your desires. The high-quality materials we craft them from are also customizable and mimic the natural appearance of tooth enamel, making them look lifelike in every respect.
Are Veneers Right for You?
Our patients have trusted us with veneers to correct several types of cosmetic imperfections, including:
- Tooth discoloration, often a result of tetracycline usage in childhood or other causes of staining that can’t be addressed with teeth whitening
- Teeth that are heavily worn, chipped, or broken
- Teeth that are uneven or have an irregular shape
- Closing gaps that are too wide for dental bonding
Patients who wish to receive veneers should have good general oral health. Should any signs of gum disease or tooth decay be present, it will be necessary to have these problems addressed first, as forgoing treatment could become problematic for your veneers and oral health.
Virtual Veneers Consultation
The process is very straightforward: you simply take two photos, a selfie of you smiling and a close-up of your smile, fill out our form explaining what you like and don’t like about your smile, upload the photos, and wait for our response. We’ll review the photos and contact you to discuss next steps. Click below to begin!Complete a Virtual Veneers Consultation
The Process of Getting Veneers
The process of receiving porcelain veneers in Frisco requires multiple visits to our dental office. During your first visit, you will undergo an initial consultation with a member of our team to determine if you are a qualified candidate. The second visit will allow you and our team to discuss design elements and preview what your new restorations will look like when put into place. We will do the prep work for your veneers and fit you with temporary ones to wear until your next visit. During the third visit, we’ll secure your permanent veneers to create a more beautiful, radiant smile.
Your first appointment is your cosmetic consultation. We’ll take some X-rays and detailed photographs of your teeth, smile and facial features. Dr. Ali or Dr. Kraipak will examine your mouth to determine if veneers are an appropriate treatment for you. This appointment is also your opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
We will take some impressions that will serve as the basis for creating a wax mockup of your new smile. Our photographs and a list of your smile enhancement goals serve as critical feedback for our master ceramists, who will design your restorations in wax. Our design process is based on facially guided design, where we alter the smile to complement and enhance your facial features.
Mock-Up & Preparation
At your second visit, Dr. Ali or Dr. Kraipak will try the wax mock-up on your teeth, keeping your treatment goals in mind. This also gives you a smile preview to test drive your new look so you can provide us with vital feedback regarding any changes that you may want to incorporate into the final design.
We will then remove a very small amount of tooth enamel (0.3-0.5mm) to ensure that your veneers lay flush with your surrounding teeth, giving you the most natural-looking results. Provisional (temporary) veneers will be placed on your teeth to protect them and give you an accurate idea of what your permanent new smile will look like.
If you have any further thoughts about the design of your veneers, such as their color, shapes, and texture, we will incorporate that into your temporary veneers. Once the design is finalized, we will make an impression of your temporary veneers to serve as a guide to our master ceramists, who will base the final veneers off of the precise design of your temporaries.
Permanent Placement of Veneers
When your permanent veneers are ready, you’ll return to our office for your third appointment. After removing the temporaries, the permanent veneers will be attached to your teeth with a non-permanent paste. We’ll take some photos and let you review your new look. Once you give the go-ahead, we will permanently bond the porcelain veneers to your teeth. You’ll leave our office with a brand-new smile!
Check-In & Final Adjustments
You will return to our office three to four days after the third visit for us to make any adjustments to your smile and take final photographs of it. You will also be fitted with a new nightguard to protect your veneers and ensure they last as long as possible.
How Long Does the Process Take?
The treatment timeline varies from patient to patient. Often, it depends on how busy our practice is and which appointments slots are convenient for your schedule. From beginning to end, the entire process may take three to four weeks. However, if you are in a hurry because you have a special event coming up or other unique circumstances, let our team know. We’ll do our best to expedite the process.
The Benefits of Veneers
As one of the most popular methods of cosmetic dentistry available, porcelain veneers offer patients a wide array of benefits, some of which include:
- Enhanced aesthetics that produce a more youthful, natural appearance
- Boosted confidence because of the joy you’ll experience in seeing a new and improved smile
- Durable material that can withstand the day-to-day pressure of eating, talking, and chewing
- Long-lasting results that allow you to enjoy your smile for a decade or longer
- Achievable results in as little as three appointments
- A less invasive treatment than other solutions (i.e. dental crowns)
- Material that is more stain-resistant than traditional tooth enamel
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Are you still not quite sure if veneers are right for you? That’s understandable; veneers are a major treatment, after all, and you should be absolutely sure that you want to go through with it before moving forward. One factor that influences most of our patients’ decisions is the cost of veneers in Frisco. The price of this treatment can vary based on a few factors, so we can’t give you a precise estimate unless you come in for a consultation. Until then, here are a few things you should know about how much veneers cost.
Veneers vs. Other Cosmetic Dental Services: Comparing the Costs
There are several ways that your cosmetic dentist in Frisco can transform your smile and give you the confidence boost you deserve. Of course, each of these treatments comes at its own price point and can accomplish different things for your pearly whites. Let’s compare the cost of veneers to some of our other cosmetic dentistry services:
- Clear aligners – If you’re looking to fix misaligned or crooked teeth, you may have considered clear aligners like Invisalign or ClearCorrect. While these options straighten your teeth with bulky metal braces, they can cost thousands of dollars. Not to mention, results will likely take more than a year. Orthodontics also cannot change the color or shape of your teeth, only their alignment.
- Teeth whitening – Professional teeth whitening is one of our most affordable cosmetic options, and in-office can be completed in a single appointment. Like orthodontics, though, whitening is also limited in terms of the aesthetic dental issues it can correct.
- Cosmetic dental bonding – Bonding can fix several dental imperfections in one simple procedure, and it costs less than veneers. However, it’s better suited for minor flaws, and the results will have to be redone every five years or so.
- Veneers – Although veneers aren’t exactly cheap, they’re worth the investment if you truly want a Hollywood smile. Veneers can conceal virtually every cosmetic issue you may have with your teeth, including chips, cracks, gaps, stains, and even slightly crooked teeth. In most cases, the treatment only takes three appointments, and your results can last for 15-20 years or longer with the right care.
How to Make Veneers More Affordable
Dental insurance is unlikely to cover veneers, as they are not typically considered “medically necessary.” Don’t worry – at Plush Dentistry, we offer plenty of ways to make veneers in Frisco affordable, including:
- Veneers special offer – We’re currently running an offer where, if you receive four or more veneers from us, we knock $1,000 off the price!
- CareCredit financing – If you qualify for one of CareCredit’s flexible payment plans, you can split up the cost of your veneers into monthly chunks that can fit into practically any budget.
- In-house membership plan – For only $30 a month, our in-house membership plan covers the same basic care that dental insurance does, as well as cosmetic services that insurance does not (such as veneers). There are also no deductibles, yearly maximums, or waiting periods to worry about – just sign up and start saving!
If you are considering veneers, you likely have many questions. The questions we are most commonly asked are:
How can I know that I’ll like my veneers?
Our team at Plush Dentistry is committed to ensuring you are happy with the result. This is why we take extra time to create models, give you temporary veneers to wear for about a week, and show the final veneers for your approval before we cement them in place. We will not cement them until you are confident they are giving you the look you want.
How long do veneers last?
As with any prosthetic, veneers will eventually need to be replaced. However, most patients get anywhere from 15 to 25 years out of their veneers with good dental hygiene and maintenance.
How careful will I need to be once my veneers are placed?
Generally, we tell our patients to resume regular activity once the cement has set. Regular oral hygiene practices are as important with veneers as without. Veneers are resistant to staining, and they are very strong. However, we would not advise chewing excessively hard or sticky foods, like hard breads, chewy caramels, etc.
If I decide veneers aren’t right for me, what are my other options?
Depending on your individual circumstances, your best alternatives to veneers are likely bonding (for minor imperfections and chips) or crowns (for more severe cases). If you are debating between veneers and one of these options, we are happy to set up a consultation to review the specifics of your case. We can then develop an action plan that will get you the results you are looking for.
How many veneers will I need?
The answer to this question really depends on your unique needs and smile goals. If you’d like to just enhance the look of your smile zone, you’ll likely need 12 veneers, six for the most visible teeth on the bottom arch, and six for the top. In some cases, patients may opt to just get one or two veneers to restore the appearance of a couple compromised teeth. At your consultation, our team will make recommendations based on what you tell us, helping you achieve your ideal results.
Do dental veneers feel like real teeth?
While your veneers may feel a little strange at first because you haven’t adjusted to the way they feel yet, with time, they’ll come to feel completely natural. Many patients report that after living with their veneers for several months, they no longer notice them whenever they eat or talk.
Plush Kids I Need a Dental Checkup & Cleaning I am Interested in Cosmetic Dentistry I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing 1 or More Teeth I am in Pain and Need Help I am Worried About Gum Disease I Experience Head, Neck, Jaw Pain View Our Services