Tooth Extractions – Frisco, TX
Carefully Removing Damaged Teeth
It’s unfortunate, but not every tooth can be salvaged; some are just too damaged to be repaired with a crown or a different type of treatment. Dr. Ali and Dr. Kraipak understand how frightening this prospect can be, and they’ll take the initiative in helping you stay relaxed throughout the extraction process. If you think you might need a tooth removed or are wondering what replacement options are available, call Plush Dentistry for an appointment today.
Why Choose Plush Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
- Treatment Plans Designed Just for You
- Private, One-on-One Appointments for Your Comfort
- Leading-Edge Dental Technology for Stress-Free Treatment
Reasons to Remove a Tooth
If there’s a way for you to keep your natural teeth, we’ll be sure to exhaust those options before moving on to an extraction. Removal is only necessary in certain extreme situations, such as the following:
- Your tooth has become badly decayed, and the infection is so severe that a root canal isn’t enough to treat it.
- Your tooth was broken in an accident, and what’s left isn’t strong or stable enough to hold a filling, crown, or another type of restoration.
- You have an impacted wisdom tooth.
- Your teeth are crowded, and we need to make room for an orthodontic treatment.